Clay Aiken and Assorted Hobbies

Friday, May 26, 2006

Great Hair Clay!



36 hours later & I’m still loving Clay’s new look. I’ve watched the clip from AI more times than I will ever admit to. But what I really want to see is portions of the Jukebox Tour from last summer with Clay’s new hair. Specifically ‘Can’t Buy Me Love.’ Clay managed to find an early Paul McCartney persona complete with Paul’s head bobbing when performing Can't Buy Me Love. I want to see this:


Video courtesy of hockeydonna.
The Clay Blog

with Clay’s cool new hair!


This photoshop is just too funny. I love it

For a great commentary on some of the reactions to Clay’s new look read this:Clay Aiken Hangover

Technorati tags:



2 Comments:

  • Hee...me too. I've been imagining him all day singing various songs with his new look. I want to see him sing UM with it. Yup, that'd kill me dead.

    By Blogger feelingthejoy, at 12:15 AM  

  • Loving the hair as well. And yeah, it would have been fun to see JBT with the hair. Would he have changed it with each decade? A huge pompador in the 50's. He obviously is fine for the 60's. 70's - maybe he would have stuck a bandana in it. I can't wait to see MORE of him. Bring it Clay!

    By Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan, at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home