Clay Aiken and Assorted Hobbies

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Concert Montages, cont. 60's & Motown

Moving on to the 60's. Clay & the girls really seemed like they had fun cutting up on the end of this medley which I loved. What I was really blown away was Clay doing Paul McCartney's head bobbing during Can't Buy Me Love.

60's Medley montage by Tsunamimommy.


Clay's AI2 performance of Solitaire brought Neil Sedaka to tears. I've heard it said in the internet Clay fandom that the more Clay lives with a song the better he sings it. I can't imagine how Neil would react to Clay's version of Solitaire now.

Solitaire montage by Tsunamimommy.


Clay's friends from before AI have said that Clay loves to sing Motown. During the JBT Clay use to say that he had his backups do alot of the singing in the Motown Medley. I think Angela, Quiana & Jacob do a great job but I still think Clay outshines them all.

Motown Medley montage by Tsunamimommy.


Part 2 of the Motown Medley


Of course I have to include a photo of new Clay.

This is a wallpaper made by Sapphire. You can see more of her wallpapers here:Best of Clay

Technorati tags:







1 Comments:

  • I didn't know that Clay liked singing Motown prior to AI . . . well he sure sings it great. They all do. I truly loved JBT - adore Quiana (congrats) and Angela and adored Jacob on this tour. I thought his voice was great with Clay's.

    By Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan, at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home